Ayrshire D&G meet confirmed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
You up for a bit of 'how to sharpen an axe lesson' Russ, i mean instruction not learning / giving not receiving?

Be good to see you again mate

Dave

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Can't make it Gaz but would love to.

In consolation I'm off zeroing an old scope and new pellets at some point this weekend. Been meaning to get around to it for a while so will combine it with a bimble and a brew outdoors near Dalmeny.

I hope you all have a great time, remember and take lots of fotos for us non attenders to see.

Liam

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
Ok I have dusted off the Ipod, it is fully charged and ready to go, I can offer:-

The Beautiful South, Dire Straits, Eliza Doolittle, Pink Floyd, Robbie Williams or Eric Clapton

..........I'll get my coat!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Ok I have dusted off the Ipod, it is fully charged and ready to go, I can offer:-

The Beautiful South, Dire Straits, Eliza Doolittle, Pink Floyd, Robbie Williams or Eric Clapton

Get Gaz singing at your peril...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh

What you listen to in your own headphones is up to you , just be prepared for funny looks if you start singing along .

Craig.................

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Hope you all have a great time, i'm gutted i'm not going as well but the mrs has went down south to visit her mum and someones gotta look after the dog's.

Have fun and stay safe lads and ladies.

Tom

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i thought yer pads were guid buddy?
huv a guid one neebs am off for my exams lol.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE