Autumn Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
I've got a few more items of gear that I've bought that are just surplus to requirements. PM if you're interested in any of the items

Duluth No.4 Monarch Rucksack. Brand New. Superb quality big sack, complete with heavy duty liner and map case. A real heirloom piece of kit. Check it out at duluthpack.com. £110 inc p&p.sold
Duluth Bed Roll (Bivi Bag), Long, Green. Brand New. £70 inc p&psold
Swanndri Laced Bushshirt XL, Green. Used, but as new. £60 inc p&p
5.11 Tactical Long Sleeved Shirt, Green, Large. Used but as new. £25 inc p&p

Thanks for looking Ade

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Squidders said:
They are serious bits of kit those bedrolls... not soo surprised it went so fast... I would also have liked a 2nd one.

[SMUG]
:approve:

[/SMUG]

To be fair, I'm going to put it to good use - travelling to SE Asia, Oz and New Zealand this winter, and it will keep me very comfy indeed...

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
MagiKelly said:
I kind of knew that as I had a text from a friend bragging about getting a Monarch before I even found this thread. With any luck it will be too big for him ;)
:lmao: i like that he was straight on the phone for a friendly gloat, i'm sure he'll love it, it looks like a great bag (i hope it's too big for him and too small for you, so i can help out and take it off your hands :D ;))

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
ilovemybed said:
[SMUG]
:approve:

[/SMUG]

To be fair, I'm going to put it to good use - travelling to SE Asia, Oz and New Zealand this winter, and it will keep me very comfy indeed...

I have exactly the same one... it's HUGE! my advice is to buy a therm-a-rest basecamp XL as it'll be a nice fit and the bedroll is so big anyway that you're not increasing the size too much.

Also, find a sturdy stick to use as a handle between the 2 leather straps that go around it... it's a pig to transport.

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
happy camper said:
:lmao: i like that he was straight on the phone for a friendly gloat, i'm sure he'll love it, it looks like a great bag (i hope it's too big for him and too small for you, so i can help out and take it off your hands :D ;))

ha ha ha!!! :D
I will tell you all how it is when i get it!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE