Austria & South Germany - Camping & Fishing - April/May 2012,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Hi Guys,

You might have seen my other thread about me getting details off Salad about camping in Austria/Germany, well now, its finally in place. Im definatley going, and it would be great if other people are interested in it. Flights to Innsbruck on a Sunday and return on a Friday, usually around £100 with a 20kg luggage. The 5 days will consist of traveling up and down rivers/mountain and visiting huge lakes. Just put into google 'Austria Tyrol' and look at some images. Its like looking at a postcard. Absolutely beautiful. Im really open to suggestions about where and how we do things, I dont want to be the one planning it all as its a trip for anyone who feels like going, so get some ideas down and lets follow them. Salad has given me quite a bit of info already on the fishing in the Ruette area, and im sure he will continue to help us along our way untill we leave, as he lives down that way.

This will be a trip of a lifetime, I cannot stress how beautiful but cheap this holiday will be. £100 return, and a few days off work, thats all its gonna cost (providing you have the gear)

Even if you dont want to fish, dont worry. Just get your name down and lets go and have a good one.

A little about me, my name is James, im from Swansea and im 23, keen fisher and amateur astronomer, love rock music and tattoos. Easiest guy in the world to get along with, and I love cooking...so thats a plus for you lazy campers ;)

So come on...dont let me go alone haha!

This picture was taken in April 2007..... for god sake...who wouldnt want to camp here. (We will DEFINATLEY be fishing here) !!!!! Its called Lake Plansee

3474856460_8736bf8f14.jpg

Last edited:

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
No problem Shewie im gonna plan a few of these in the coming years mate maybee you can come to another 1.

Why dont you come then gsfgaz? :D

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
I think it looks amazing and anyone who have the means to go but hesitates should think that decision over. Grease up your Meindls and start planning for the trip! I will be out doing different things in April so it is regretfully not for me, not this year in any case.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
this might be at a pause due to either going to Canada or working away. Will have to see what happens in the next few weeks

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
ey up james. i bit gutted as ive got family commitments at that time. love your sense of adventure. love to get together for a trip either uk or abroad another time :) regards.

ps have a great time

Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Holidaying in April is a big no no for me, work wise, but after being entranced by these pictures and a bit of subsequent research, I think the Austrian Tyrol will be near the top end of my ever growing list of places to go and have an adventure :D

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Looks amazing! I wil bear this in mind for sure ( I am meant to be studying, but I cant imagine better surroundings to do a bit of reading) - maybe speak to you about it at Blaen Nedd Isaf in a couple of weeks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE