Asda Boil in the bag fish

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Just polished of a piece of boil in the bag / microwavable salmon. - £1 a pop from Asda.

I wasn't expecting much but with all this talk of fish recently I couldn't resist. - I am really rather impressed. - fresh fish cooked in a few minutes in the microwave or ten minutes boiled.

Rather yummy. - might be quite nice for a night camping. - would have gone down even better with some simple boiled veg!

Andy

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Just polished of a piece of boil in the bag / microwavable salmon. - £1 a pop from Asda.

I wasn't expecting much but with all this talk of fish recently I couldn't resist. - I am really rather impressed. - fresh fish cooked in a few minutes in the microwave or ten minutes boiled.

Rather yummy. - might be quite nice for a night camping. - would have gone down even better with some simple boiled veg!

Andy

And a nice Chablis....:)

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Now theres a heads up I like, salmon £1 a pop. I gotta have me some of that!!! I do like me fish me :)

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hi ,
A lot of frozen fish "multi bags" contain individual pieces in boilable bags . Seems to be a similar price but as well as asda check out the other big names , and Iceland is always worth a stroll through , seem to recollect that a lot of their meat is in boilable bags ( Lamb shanks etc ) watch the cooking time , although fish takes up less room and works out cheaper per piece .
Cheers ,
Trev ( who's just had some boilbag fish )

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE