Article: New Bushcraft UK T-Shirts and Hoodies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just ordered one for myself, I'll now look a bit more competent when performing tasks in the woods. Cheers for ordering them up Tony.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Nice one Tony - I have hinted to Alison that they are on the market.

Ha ha, hopefully she'll remember mate, there's a week left so there's a little time yet.

Are these 100% cotton or cotton/poly mix or something else entirely?

to be honest i've no idea, for some reason i've presumed they're cotton, but i'm unsure, as soon as we see them in the flesh we'll know for the future.

Just ordered one for myself, I'll now look a bit more competent when performing tasks in the woods. Cheers for ordering them up Tony.

Cool, good man Colin goodjob

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Just ordered a wicked chocolate brown hoodie. Always said the Bison Bushcraft Guide Shirt should have more than a stubby collar.

K

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Hoodie just arrived!

First impression is of a high quality garment (nice and thick) and their XL is on the generous side.

Cheers

K

Woodywoodpacker

Jul 21, 2015
Hartlepool
My hoody arrived today too now I won't feel out of place knocking over the local garage.

Seriously though it's a great fit nice and generous might have to wear it this weekend up at Wooplaw.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I'm currently wearing my chocolate hoodie which arrived today. Very good quality and cosy too.

Will wear it to Ray Mears next week. Come, find me, buy me beer!

Ever the optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My Tee in green arrived the other day and it's lovely quality and looks rather fetching on though I do say so myself. Cheers for organising Tony.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Ok, I'm slow off the mark (as usual) but how does pre- order work, please? If it's still an option, please will some kindly, wiser-than-me woodland living being drop me a pm?
Moochaas grassiarse. Rob [DocG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE