Article: JETBOIL: JETBOIL FLASH AND ACCESSORIES

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Great review John!! Reading this and seeing Paul's sumo in action has made me finally cave and want to buy one!!

just a quick question for ya, can you fit say a look what we found pouch and a rice pouch in the burner at the same time. And also could you fit a pouch meal in there with the lid on?

Cheers
Steve

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have cooked pouch meals and quick rice at the same time ...I've not tried pouched rice though... I can't say I tried putting the lid on but I am sure I could!
Great review John!! Reading this and seeing Paul's sumo in action has made me finally cave and want to buy one!!

just a quick question for ya, can you fit say a look what we found pouch and a rice pouch in the burner at the same time. And also could you fit a pouch meal in there with the lid on?

Cheers
Steve

Nagura

Mar 23, 2014
Ireland
Great review John.. I put off getting a jet boil for a long time as I like the idea of using fire and natural fuels around you etc... and then got a present of the zip for Christmas... Now one of my favourite bits of kit.
Cheers Gearoid

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Still use the old jetboil from when they came out. Been with me probably everywhere as an easy stove; my ignition broke not long into use (seems the ceramic cracked on the ignition and directs the spark elsewhere, even on a new piezo)
For all stoves, the easiest way to light? Good old flint and steel in the wets kit; never needs replacing...

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE