Arrived This Morning!!! (pic heavy)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

knifefan

Full Member
Nov 11, 2008
1,048
3
64
Lincolnshire
Hiya all,

I just had to share my latest pride and joy!!! (Still havn't stopped grinning!!! :D) She arrived this morning, a gorgeous Stu Mitchell #366 Deval bushcrafter, 4mm RWL34 steel with tapered tang, dessert ironwood scales with black and red liners. It's an absolute dream :D

366Deval12.jpg

366Deval11.jpg

366Deval10.jpg

366Deval9.jpg

366Deval13.jpg



Can't wait to give it a try-out :D
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys for the kind comments, wanted one ever since I had a look at JonD's at the northwood meetup!!! It came with a full leather belt sheath from that other well known maker "rapidboy" !!
 
Congratulations on getting one. I have had mine for about a month and loving it. They feel so strong & chunky but are pretty good at carving as well. I am waiting for Rapidboy to get back to me when he has worked doen his backlog of sheaths, as I want one for mine. Am also thinking about one of his Kydex sheath systems for it...
 
That is a fine looking knife. The Desert Ironwood is fantastic. I have a Randall knife and a Terry Kidd with DI and neither are nearly as lovely as your SM. Cheers!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE