Arrived This Morning!!! (pic heavy)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
User or for the drawer collection?

A user for sure for me. I'm afraid that, when presented with any tool, my inclination is to use it rather than just coo over it. I reckon that the designer and maker created it for use and that's exactly what should happen to it.

Having said that, I have accumulated some knives that have sunk down the popularity chart. i think it is time to get rid of a few...
 
My my mr mitchell, you have been busy. Mine arrived today in the post too!! Usual perfect workmanship from Stu. Black carbon fibre scales, red and black liners, stainless bolts/tube with rwl34 stainless. A real beauty. This is my second deval and it fits just so right in my hand. Razor sharp. Well worth the price. Cant complement the man enough. Heres to the next one..................................!!
 
I can understand why you're grinning, knifefan! Your knife is stunning, to say the least. There is no more beautiful wood than desert ironwood for bringing up the class level of any knife. Enjoy it, may it give you many days and miles of pleasure.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE