Army PLCE Bergan Olive Side Pouches WANTED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hyfan

Tenderfoot
Jul 1, 2004
Beds
Hi Guys .

Have just aquired a long back PLCE army bergan and am looking for some Olive side pouches if anyone has some they want to sell or can point me to the best source I would be most greatful. What should I expect to pay for pair IN as new and Grade 1
Thanks Hyfan

Have not posted for absolutly ages appologies-hope you are all keeping well and getting out to do some bushcrafting in this great weather!

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I have a pair that you can have for nothing if you send a fiver to cover postage.
1 is in better condition than the other and they have seen some use but are still serviceable.

DSCN3190.jpg

They are not a lot of use to me as the bergan is in a bit of a state <free to a good home if you come and collect, it would cost a fortune to post> and i gave British Red the yoke to turn them into the daysack :rolleyes:

Piccie of the bergan (long back)
DSCN3191.jpg

I am in Harrogate, North Yorkshire so you can work out how far away from me you are.

No charge for the items, but any good Karma thrown my way for tonights Euromillions lottery draw would be appreciated :lmao:

And no my walking boots are not part of the deal, they are custom made Alt-bergs and no amount of karma gets them, it took me years to find a comfy pair of boots!!! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE