Army bergens for £5!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I only ask as PJMC made a fantastic Jedi robe out of old army blankets, and it is fantastic. I tried it on at Delamere and I could tell that he was keeping a close eye on me in case I ran off with it! It is made entirely from army blankets is very warm and looks really good. Also, sparks from the fire are not as big a problem to wool as they are to fleece!

Definitely wash them though, then chuck them on the washing line for a week! They'll be fine then.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
I only ask as PJMC made a fantastic Jedi robe out of old army blankets, and it is fantastic. I tried it on at Delamere and I could tell that he was keeping a close eye on me in case I ran off with it! It is made entirely from army blankets is very warm and looks really good. Also, sparks from the fire are not as big a problem to wool as they are to fleece!

Definitely wash them though, then chuck them on the washing line for a week! They'll be fine then.

Ha, ha. As I recall the grey ones were a favourite to make monks garb out of for vicars and tarts parties with the WRAC.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE