Are you ready?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Actually 365.25 isn't completely accurate either. There's 365 days, 11 hours, and I forget exactly how many minutes in a solar year. Therefore our 1 day correction every four years is an overcorrection and has to be skipped every so often (IIRC it's about once a century that we skip leap year) And even that doesn't put us totally accurate.

I'm afraid your wrong a Solar year, more properly a Tropical year, is on average 365.2422 days long, and has never deviated by more than 25 minutes either side, so it is quite impossible for it to be 365 days and 11 hours

i just googled "xenu". in a NUTshell: ...wow!

In summary then :)....
[/COLOR][/FONT]Egypt Prophecy - According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar) present time cycle ends in year 2012 A.D.[/LEFT]

it's the first time i hear that even the great pyramid predicts the end of the world in 2012 (probably the other egyptian pyramides were just errors: "s**t, that's wrong again... start over!"). joking aside, can you ellaborate on this?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I'm afraid your wrong a Solar year, more properly a Tropical year, is on average 365.2422 days long, and has never deviated by more than 25 minutes either side, so it is quite impossible for it to be 365 days and 11 hours

Sorry. I mistyped. I meant to say 365 days, 5 hours and I don't remember how many minutes (although for some reason 11 minutes is sticking in my brain; probably why I typed "11 hours.")

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I surely am, because if it truly is the end there is no amount of preperation that can avoid it.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
that's the beauty of the vagueness of these 'scientists' - SOMETHING will happen - it's happening all the time......

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
As for the late B. Matthews (may he be roasted in his own juices), when the wind is from the North East I can smell his damn turkey sheds. From a quarter of a mile away (no joke). I wouldn't eat that factory farmed filth if I still had a live rat to scoff. Or a two week dead one that drowned in a sewer come to that.

Quite happy to chow down on Rudolph though :D

Shame on you red, poor old Bernard will be turning over in his gravey.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE