Are there any carpenters here...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I like the video!
It could stay a little longer on each item - but I guess it had to keep up with the "Popcorn" soundtrack (one of the first 45s I ever bought!) ... some great ideas in there!

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
You won't be first, nor the last. Just lucky my Dad wasn't like that at all but encouraged a bit of off the wall thinking. But I've known some fathers that were so overbearing, if their son sneezed they probably got slagged off for not doing it correctly.

I for one would love to see some of yur creations, especially the landover camperback. I was just watching a video on youtube about using pallets. If you're making stuff on a budget and like a bit of rustic, pallets are a good source of cheap or even free wood. It's also been treated as well. My brother built his allotment shed out of pallets and a good part of his garden workshop/shed too.
]

There are some allotments which are very strict about what is allowed on them and there are others where you can find an amazing variety of self built and professional sheds. Where I am you have the whole gamut, mine being somewhere in the middle. My dads shed stood at the garden for as many years as I can remember until my brother took it on himself to enlarge it, he with his college building qualification and all. It fell down!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE