Arctic Expedition Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
For anyone thinking of going on the BCUK Arctic Expedition in February, I will have the following items from Tonys' list available for sale - if anybody is interested in any kit, just let me know and I can post piccies. I hope this helps some guys afford the trip and have a great experience

I have revised the list of kit available on this post as a lot of it has gone now - The following items are are available:

(From the Arctic BCUK Exped kit list)
• Cold weather hat preferably with ear protection I have a Arctic/Sami geniune rabbit fur hats available, £15 - size small
• Cold weather mitts or gloves Arctic twin set Also available, £10.00
• Head torch and spare batteries Got a Petzl zoom £10
• Billy can (preferable) or mess tins (for cooking over open fires) I have about 9 stainless steel crusader mugs available - £9 each
• Wash bag I have some lifesystems washkit holdalls available £7
• Ski goggles or similar eye protection I have 2 x sets of ski goggle available £10 each

In addition, I also have allsorts of other stuff that might be usefull, including :
Snow shovels x 2 £15
Snow probe x SOLD,
Garmin GPS SOLD,
Sat phone/radio/mobile phone weather seals £8 each x 3,
map cases x 4 £5 each
a traditional sami 'hat of the four winds' so you'll feel right at home with the locals £15.

Thankyou for reading

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi interested in the 2 bivi bags, are they Army or other? Also what Petzl headlamps do you have??

Thanks

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
thanks guys

will get some pics of the fur hats up , Tony and Chris have first dibs.

will also get bivi bag pics up - they are British Army Green used, also petzls

just going to do bedtime stories.....back in a jiffy....!!:lmao:

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Thanks, can I have first dibs on the Bivi Bags (Depending on Price :confused: )

Also if you have any Petzl e+Lites

Thanks again

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Firstly the hats, heres a piccy

The rabbit fur arctic hats are made by Columbia, one is small and one is large, to be fair even the small one is quite big and fits me fine.

The traditional 'hat of the four winds' is from the Sami people of the Innari 'Clan' from the far north of Norway (Finmark, they are also found in Finland and Russia) - its a small

Hope this helps

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Johnwings mate

I will pm you details, yep, unused brand new extreme survival bag version

Eskimo mate

Ref petzels, they are classic zoom £10, a Tikka SOLD and a myo 3 £15

pics below.

Bivi bags are standard British army green goretex SOLD imcluding p&p, paypal fees etc

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Cheers Wayland

Heres a piccy, its in perfect condition, used a couple of times in Norway by myself, has a studded detachable hood and stuff sack, classic jacket

Heres a piccy for you mate SOLD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE