Archery meet pics

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
What a great way to spend a sunny Sunday :D

Many thanks to Josh for organising it, to Scott for the use of his land and to everyone else for making the day so enjoyable :)

Here's some of the pics I took :

Choose your weapon :D
P1010357.jpg

We even had Gypsy Rose-Lee there :lmao:
P1010360.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010348.jpg

P1010353.jpg

P1010349.jpg

P1010344.jpg

and finally, the longest darts game in history :lmao:
P1010359.jpg

Thanks Mary for the tablet, it didn't last long :)

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I had a great time too, Although we'd planned to set up a field course we ended up just spreading some butts around and beating up on them. Later the balloons came out then when everyone was shattered a brave few started off on a game of round-the-clock and may be there still. :D

FARM_APR_01.jpg

FARM_APR_02.jpg

FARM_APR_03.jpg

Nice one Scotty for having us along.
:)
Josh

P.S.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It does indeed :D

I couldn't make it either, I spent the day in a tower house :cool: at the coast :D doing a first aid course.

Thanks for the photos, it looks like a great day :D

cheers,
Mary

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Someone (Mary) should have warned me not to approach magikelly with tablet in an ungloved hand, could've cut my day mighty short. :eek:).

Also a bit embarassing to find out it was your hosts Grandads orchards you used to go scrumping in.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Someone (Mary) should have warned me not to approach magikelly with tablet in an ungloved hand,

It's a mistake no one makes twice :D

Superb day and company. I took my camera with em and two camcorders and still came home with no pictures and one short video clip :rolleyes: Spent most of my time trying to get a decent shot out of that rubbish Border's Bow of Josh's :)

Looking forward to having a go at Scotty's plums later in the year, once the fortune telling season is past of course :D

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
looks to have been a great day lads,sorry i never made it ,i would have enjoyed that ,my wee boys liked the pics too.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Cracking day fellas, I left about but I saw the way the archery darts was going.... ;) Thanks for setting it up guys, look forward to the next one so I can miss stuff as usual!!

Some pics from me

Getting started, cracking view over the clyde valley

DSCF2131.jpg

The shooting line

DSCF2132.jpg

What is this cheeky chappie doing!!?? :D :lmao:

DSCF2133.jpg

Great set up, brilliant backstops, don't think there was an arrow lost

DSCF2134.jpg

Start of the darts, "Where's the bloomin' 1 then"

DSCF2136.jpg

What tablet?????;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE