April 15th - 17th Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
lol feking spazzy,lol im back u cheeky sods and i could'nt view the forum they banned me goodstyle.
so whats the score where we going then ? coastal , i was also thinking north of amble, i'll download google streetview and have a look . p.s T.D there was an e,mail address on your message but i did,nt wanna intrude so i waited until i was unbanned,lol

hahahahahaha best you get on the camomile tea sunshine, afore ya turn green and muscly :yikes:

coastal is looking good like. and north of amble would be wise, be a bit more isolated.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
and here's me all nice and calm after a session of paint stripping the bathroom wall of lead paint !me heids buzzing like a chainsaw.lol. i think i better go an pour myself a nice single malt !

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
also i ve just been looking at wildtrak online who have a shop in st andrews street and ive found a 3 season bag for £23 its the snugpak The sleeping bag. i might have a toby doon there on tuesday apparently the shop has 4 floors of gear ! i also found a discount online shop called marshalls at marshallleisure.co.uk and bought some very cheap gear , a basic first aid kid and bag for £1.80 ! a coleman 1 litre water bottle in a protective pouch and shoulder strap £2.70 , it all came the next day as they are just outside berwick !

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
welcome back northumbrian :)

sooner we get a place decded, the sooner we can move to the next stage of planning :)

does anyone have a specific place yet?

theres plenty of vague areas mentioned but no specific sites and what they provide

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
craster - low newton by the sea ?
low newton by the sea - beadnell ?
bamburgh - holy island ?

just a few idea's gathered off google satellite to discuss ?
anybody with a os map could maybe's have a more detailed look over ?

cheers Andrew.

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
well i think this will be the place unless there are any objections, gona wait a few days nd see if anyone finds somewhere better, then we can move forward to the next stage :)

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
i think i watched them build that house on telly ,the oldest house in britain apperently , also they showed the landscape back then and the sea was way further out.7800 years old the newcastle uni website states .

Last edited:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
we might have a small problem i think raf boulmer is sighted a few k's just down the coast, its a radar station and sea mountain rescue, the might have a problem if we start lighting bonna's ?

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
aye mate i think they might tell us off ,ive just looked on their website and its a heavy duty camp, words mentioned were NATO, EARLY WARNING, so i think its a nono, we could start off there and see what its like and move off up coast if needs be ?
hell if it comes to it we can kip on harry potters lawn ? lol tell the duke to bugger off its wor land the armstrongs and the reivers were here before the percys anyway.lol

hammy

Forager
Sep 28, 2004
Pegswood, Northumberland.
Guys.
one of you have should maybe have a drive up there and have a chat with the farner who has the land between the reconstructed dwelling and Boulmer. You never know ?.
He has in the past allowed students doing their duke of edinburgh awards to camp on the beach. Its a grand spot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE