April 15th - 17th Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
Ok, Been chatting to a few of the lads and gona try and organise a meet.

At the moment, this is all purely theoretical, dates and venues are prone to change over the next couple of weeks.

Two popular suggestions include Kielder and The Coast.

To get to Kielder there is a bus that regularly travels there from hexham, to get to hexham, there are buses from newcastle and probably carlisle, or via the national train network.

The area on the coast is open to suggestions, one suggestion is here 55°17'34.75"N 1°34'16.26"W (google earth has some good streetview photos). This has a woodland, right next to the coast which could be fairly useful

Let us know if you are interested in a meet, if the date is ok and preffered location. Hopefully the dates and location will be finalised within a week

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
i wish i was sleeping off the booze but im trying to pay for a fire steel off ebay but its not playing.

depending on the misses and plans i could be up for a coastel weekend even better if theres some trees near the beach to use the hammock
and it gives me a chance to use my newly bought hobo fishing line holder thingy from ebay cant wait for it to come :)

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
i want to try my crabline out too so i hope there r some rocks nearby ,i love hot crab sarnies , we used to have them all the time when we went on holiday to holy island when i was a bairn.lol

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
whats the crack with this meet then, anyone still interested, the main contributor seems to have been banned, i wonder why hmm..

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
i wondered where northumbrian had got to so i messaged a mod.
apparently northumbrian derailed a classified thread, got it deleted, reposted and had a spazzy rant :nono:

got banned for a week, :yikes: but can still view the forum :headbang:

(do you get the feeling you're being watched)

should be back soon goodjob

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
in the words of Nick Frost, he's 'off the ******* chain'

i had a look another look place i suggested on the coast, turns out there isnt actually as much woodland there as it though, there is a lake in there.

anyone got a good place to go on the coast?

preferibly, it could do with rocks, beach and woodland all within reasonable walking distance which is secluded enough to avoid any hassle

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
i wondered where northumbrian had got to so i messaged a mod.
apparently northumbrian derailed a classified thread, got it deleted, reposted and had a spazzy rant :nono:

got banned for a week, :yikes: but can still view the forum :headbang:

(do you get the feeling you're being watched)

should be back soon goodjob

lol feking spazzy,lol im back u cheeky sods and i could'nt view the forum they banned me goodstyle.
so whats the score where we going then ? coastal , i was also thinking north of amble, i'll download google streetview and have a look . p.s T.D there was an e,mail address on your message but i did,nt wanna intrude so i waited until i was unbanned,lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE