Apologies.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kane

Forager
Aug 22, 2005
UK
Ref the recently closed thread - If I offended anyone please accept my apologies it was never intended, special sorries to Abbe whose thread it was originally.

Kane

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
For my part, I attribute any conflict in that thread purely to the impersonal nature of typewritten postings. Had we all been sitting round a campfire there would been no problem.

I continue to hold ALL the contributors to the locked thread in high esteem.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Guys, there's no issue, these things happen with threads sometimes, no one thinks the worse of people for having an opinion. It's happened before and it will happen again, that's the nature of the beast ;)

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the contribution to the Thread and for all the PMs I got.
I got all the info I needed and more out of the Thread and I am sure it was a good thing it got closed. As one should go home when the party is at its best, I think it was time to close it and Tony did the right decision to close it.

Cheers and thanks to everyone contributing
Abbe

Beakytzw

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2005
where ever the military send me!
I reckon abe is one lucky son of a gun, what a place to live! Peace and quiet, the chance to just do what needs to be done instead of doing something that someone else deems necessary.

just have to add you guys and these forums rock, thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Phil

B

bombadil

Yup, apologies if my remarks offended anyone.
Group hug.....yes....that's better.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE