anyone use these cups ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The only really good thing about them is that they fold away and into my pocket. Otherwise....hot liquid makes the handle saggy, and then my hand touches the side which is kind of hot :yikes:
They don't hold enough for most folks, but as a cuppa from a flask they're fine since it gets drunk fast enough not to lose the heat, just refill with hot.
I used to worry about them splitting but after four years, they don't owe me anything :)

cheers,
Toddy

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
cheers Launditch1 and Totumpole :) just ordered 2 of those.

thanks for the replys folks, looks like they will do me fine for a quick brew when fishing :)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have a few of the Swedish ones.They are packed inside billy cans so that i always have one with me when out.

I also have a few packed inside my camp kitchen box, for visitors and Scouts that forgot their own mug.

My oldest will be over 5 years now and still going strong...

Simon

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
I have had a few of the 600ml. cups for nearly a year now and find them great.
The handles are not very useful but the heat isn't too much of a problem if you let them cool down a bit before drinking.
The cups fold up very small and when opened are large enough to be useful as a food bowl.
600ml. is a proper cup of tea.
Happy trails...torc.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks Torc :) .....so you got three of them ?
Seriously, in use, are they stable ? and does the wee one fit inside the big one when they're folded down ? and any idea if both will fit inside a Ti mug.....I'm aiming for cooking and drinking in one neat package :D

cheers,
Toddy

BushSleeper

Dec 4, 2008
Devon
The little ones click inside the bigs ones...

These are mine-

5735999225_5f0a19ec58.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE