Anyone remember Jackyl?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
2,812
0
50
Northampton
Not sure why but I just did.

1992 I believe, not many other bands I can think of that had a chainsaw solo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

Glad that sort of music is behind me but it was funny at the time. Wonder what health and safety would have to say about risk assessing their gigs these days. :banghead: :headbang::nono::yikes:
 
Hahaha, that was fun. Me and a few mates while I was at Myerscough on one wobbly fuelled weekend tried forming a country and western styled death metal band, it only worked after 6 pints and didn't catch on...

... what did catch on was serving fresh scotch egg's to people who would listen to 6 ****** students try and mix country an western with death metal.
 
I was at the Live Aus Berlin gig, man that was a awesome gig.
I love Rammstein, they are at the centre of decent music at the moment for the mass market.

Gwar had some particularly odd stage antics! Last band I saw live was Mötorhead back in '91/92, supported by 'The Almighty' and the imaginatively named 'Psycho Sluts from Hell'. I played in a Rock Band from age 14 till I joined the Military age 20. I really miss being in a band :(
 
Gwar had some particularly odd stage antics! Last band I saw live was Mötorhead back in '91/92, supported by 'The Almighty' and the imaginatively named 'Psycho Sluts from Hell'. I played in a Rock Band from age 14 till I joined the Military age 20. I really miss being in a band :(

Go to a Cradle of Filth gig, live sex show as a side act.
I am friends with a guy who jammed with motorhead once and he was told by lemmy he should be a professional drummer and signed his JD bottle that still lives 9 years later above his bed.
 
After I left, my mate went on and did a few Pantera and Sepultura gigs and thoroughly enjoyed them. I'd have liked the opportunity to go.

Mind you, my wife booked for us to see Rock of Ages live in the West end. It was an amazing show. If you guys like your Rock Music I'm certain you'd enjoy the show. SWMBO got them on Groupon if I remember rightly..
 
Go to a Cradle of Filth gig, live sex show as a side act.
I am friends with a guy who jammed with motorhead once and he was told by lemmy he should be a professional drummer and signed his JD bottle that still lives 9 years later above his bed.

Reminds me of the massive crushing rush to the front of the stage when Lemmy chucked his fag butt off into the audience. Some lucky person probably has that stapled to their wall, or guitar neck :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE