Anyone remember Jackyl?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Not sure why but I just did.

1992 I believe, not many other bands I can think of that had a chainsaw solo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

Glad that sort of music is behind me but it was funny at the time. Wonder what health and safety would have to say about risk assessing their gigs these days. :banghead: :headbang::nono::yikes:

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Hahaha, that was fun. Me and a few mates while I was at Myerscough on one wobbly fuelled weekend tried forming a country and western styled death metal band, it only worked after 6 pints and didn't catch on...

... what did catch on was serving fresh scotch egg's to people who would listen to 6 ****** students try and mix country an western with death metal.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
I was at the Live Aus Berlin gig, man that was a awesome gig.
I love Rammstein, they are at the centre of decent music at the moment for the mass market.

Gwar had some particularly odd stage antics! Last band I saw live was Mötorhead back in '91/92, supported by 'The Almighty' and the imaginatively named 'Psycho Sluts from Hell'. I played in a Rock Band from age 14 till I joined the Military age 20. I really miss being in a band :(

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Gwar! Now you're talking! Banned from playing where I grew up after only one gig. Good times!

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Gwar had some particularly odd stage antics! Last band I saw live was Mötorhead back in '91/92, supported by 'The Almighty' and the imaginatively named 'Psycho Sluts from Hell'. I played in a Rock Band from age 14 till I joined the Military age 20. I really miss being in a band :(

Go to a Cradle of Filth gig, live sex show as a side act.
I am friends with a guy who jammed with motorhead once and he was told by lemmy he should be a professional drummer and signed his JD bottle that still lives 9 years later above his bed.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
After I left, my mate went on and did a few Pantera and Sepultura gigs and thoroughly enjoyed them. I'd have liked the opportunity to go.

Mind you, my wife booked for us to see Rock of Ages live in the West end. It was an amazing show. If you guys like your Rock Music I'm certain you'd enjoy the show. SWMBO got them on Groupon if I remember rightly..

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Go to a Cradle of Filth gig, live sex show as a side act.
I am friends with a guy who jammed with motorhead once and he was told by lemmy he should be a professional drummer and signed his JD bottle that still lives 9 years later above his bed.

Reminds me of the massive crushing rush to the front of the stage when Lemmy chucked his fag butt off into the audience. Some lucky person probably has that stapled to their wall, or guitar neck :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE