Anyone ordered from Craghoppers??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ruger_red

Tenderfoot
Mar 9, 2009
Merseyside
Placed an order with Craghoppers 9 days ago. Haven't heard a dickie bird since receiving order confirmation. No reply to email. Wife got through to customer services who said they couldn't help but try again later in the week. Don't even know if the two jackets that we've bought are even in stock.

Anyone else waiting on purchases?

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
Last year I ordered some stuff from Craghoppers during one of their sales.
After 3 weeks with nothing in the post I canceled the order and got a full refund without a problem.
Their mail order section has more than a few things wrong with it.
Happy trail....torc.

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Yep, recently ordered some trousers in their sale. Got order confirmation but no further emails. Took about 2 weeks to arrive.

In contrast, earlier this evening I got a phonecall from Rose at backpackinglight.co.uk to check my order had arrived and everything was ok.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I ordered some trousers 3-4 weeks ago. Two pairs turned up about 2 weeks ago and then yesterday, randomly, the third pair I'd ordered.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I ordered some trousers to use at scouts 2 pairs arrived wrong size!! the other 2 not sure where the are? Ordered swmbo and myself a couple of tidy jackets mine arrived hers has gone awol they dont know if they sent it or not!! 3 cheapo fleeces all which arrived and are fine.

Their customer service people are really polite but not that efficient and I was told that their sale causes them an administartion nightmare!! I think they were meaning if you want a bargain be prepared to be messed about a bit.

On the whole though everything fine. I ordered a Kensington jacket for a mart jacket to wear about town etc and the quality is excellent for the money.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
In contrast, earlier this evening I got a phonecall from Rose at backpackinglight.co.uk to check my order had arrived and everything was ok.

I would encourage people to use Rose and Bob's Backpacking Light when they can - they are a great company, good value, the best (by far) customer service from ANY company I have EVER shopped from, and they are both throughly nice people! I am not connected with the company in any way but I believe that excellent service should be rewarded.

Furthermore, they develop their own products (Honey Stove, pole extenders) and import some excellent little gadgets (like the StickPic).

Finally, they make an excellent series of podcasts on a variety of outdoor and travel subjects - their TGO series every year is great listening.

Well done Bob and Rose! goodjob

And sorry for hijacking the thread! I have bought from Craghoppers before and it took about a week for delivery. I suppose that you just don't buy from them if you definitely need something in the next couple of days!

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Bought and returned stuff! Their customer service is shocking! I was not happy with the quality of their product after multiple failings on a recent trip to sweden. I returned all Items i had issues with with a full explenation, they returned the goods to me with a hand written note saying "we cant process this request". Very poor, will never buy any of their products again.

Backpackng light, tamarack, lakeland and alpkit are awsome!

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
They are slow but the items seem to get through. Ordered mine on the 22/01 and they came today. Worth the wait for the price anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE