Anyone got Helikon trousers ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
Bought a pair in OD and a pair in black for work, from a shop in Poland in 2007. No problems and the OD pair are still alive. I believe Helikon (Polish company) have stepped their game up since then and now have a big product range and a growing reputation.

The guys at RVOps (no connection, just an extremely happy customer) are stocking Helikon gear in Multicam.

Hope that helps, Gill.

maethor

Jun 10, 2011
Berlin, Germany
My favorite pants! I love them. Well-made for the price (about 30€ here in Germany), and I just love the little pockets on top of the big side pockets. Perfect for phone, SAK, flashlight, lighter... the cargo pockets are awesome. I've carried a loaf of bread in one and 3 bottles of beer in the other one.

They come in canvas/nylon, and in ripstop nylon. The latter are great for summer, as they are very light, don't heat up a lot (especially in khaki) and dry extremely fast. I'm wearing a pair of khaki SFU in ripstop nylon this summer. Gotta get another pair.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
My favorite pants! I love them. Well-made for the price (about 30€ here in Germany), and I just love the little pockets on top of the big side pockets. Perfect for phone, SAK, flashlight, lighter... the cargo pockets are awesome. I've carried a loaf of bread in one and 3 bottles of beer in the other one.

They come in canvas/nylon, and in ripstop nylon. The latter are great for summer, as they are very light, don't heat up a lot (especially in khaki) and dry extremely fast. I'm wearing a pair of khaki SFU in ripstop nylon this summer. Gotta get another pair.

what he said ,well worth the cash very well made and hardwearing .similar style to tadgear but not the big pricetag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE