Anyone from Cardiff?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rob1983

Dec 22, 2011
Cardiff
Just wondering how many on this forum live in Cardiff? always wondered if anyone local to me was on this forum and ever wanted to meet for a local camp fire on permitted grounds to exchange skills and knowledge. Also thinking on a winter camp in South Wales for anyone who wants to come along.

:camping:

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi rob im in cwmcarn other side of newport im up for a meet if one is going always in cardiff was there today my family live there

rob1983

Dec 22, 2011
Cardiff
Cheers for the reply guys. atm bit under the weather with double eye infection but in couple of weeks when im up to scratch again will arrange something near by with some land owners where we can all meet up?

:pokenest:

Nov 20, 2014
Cardiff
Hi, I'm from Cardiff. I would certainly be up for a camp at some point. Let me know if you're still interested and we'll see what we can arrange. :)

Nov 28, 2014
Church Village
Just wondering how many on this forum live in Cardiff? always wondered if anyone local to me was on this forum and ever wanted to meet for a local camp fire on permitted grounds to exchange skills and knowledge. Also thinking on a winter camp in South Wales for anyone who wants to come along.

:camping:

Hi Rob,I'm in Church Village so not far.Anyone up for Penyfan and Corn Ddu on boxing day?We did it last year and was a great morning out.I'll post a time to meet at Storey Arms if anyone wants to come along.

rob1983

Dec 22, 2011
Cardiff
Been a while since I seen this thread come back to life lol I think we should arrange something soon. I will have a word around with some woodland owners see if we can get a gathering soon. Throw a couple of logs on the fire with couple of rabbits and coffee/wine/beer to wash it down... nothing better in this world than living like trolls from the hobbit. :D

plus I got some new gear I want to test out so would be interesting a bit of winter camping.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE