Anyone about TODAY for a wander!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Hi all,

Unfortunatly I never made the dartmoor meetup, however its looking like it will be a hot one today. Shall be off in a few hours to explore somewhere,...either somewhere on dartmoor or by the coast. If anyone in the plymouth/dartmoor area is about and wants to join me reply here within an hour or 2!

Booosh

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Hi Neil..I've just returned from a few hours at burrator resevoir. Was a beautiful day! Gunna catch some shade at homr for a bit and may even pop out to the coast for the evening. May well be about for a mid week wander...give me a shout if you go.

Booosh

M

marcja

Dartmoors a bit far :) . I have been up to my local (very large) wods though. What better excuse to laze around in the sun than to have to try out my new hammock :D

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well lads it looks like Wednesday, and possibly a little area I know near Lustliegh.
I thuoght a bit of a wander and perhaps some bow-drill work - any takers? ;)
Neil

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Awwww grrr and dammit

I'd love to join you but work has not stepped in and spoilt my fun :(

I am also busy on thursday night so I guess maybe friday or the weekend on next weekend mid week maybe ?

Booosh

leon-1

Bushpig said:
Awwww grrr and dammit

I'd love to join you but work has not stepped in and spoilt my fun :(

I am also busy on thursday night so I guess maybe friday or the weekend on next weekend mid week maybe ?

Booosh

Never mind mate, there will be plenty of other occasions, I don't drive otherwise I would say that I would pop down :)

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Not to worry, we can shelve it until next week. With the extra notice maybe a few others will be able to join us :D
I'm stuffed for weekends for a while so mine will be midweek for a while, but this has its bonuses :cool: you don't have to share it with so many others (non bushcrafty types).
Neil

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
I was planning on a wander around the dartmoor area next week so if anything is being planned, I might either change my route to meet up or just tag along.

Greg

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
Wednesday would be fine by me too, I've got the whole week off so intend to stay overnight for one or two nights

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Excellent! Now I shall try my best not to book myself in doing anything else work wise for wednesday. Unfortuatly cannot stay over night but will sure be up for a wander.

Booosh

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
I dont believe it! Well I today got informed of a freinds nan that has passed away and although im not totally sureI'm attending...I may be and it's on a wednsday :( So for those that believe in fate, i think it doesn't want me to meet you guys lol.

So, I know a few folks are intrested in meeting so dont change the day on my behalf if it turns outI cant make it. Although chances are I will be up on the moors another night that week instead.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE