any tracking courses coming up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

John there are a number of schools that teach tracking in the UK, Bushcraft Expeditions and Shadowhawk to name a couple.

I know that Geoff and Hannah of natural pathways have done courses with Tom Brown, but don't know if they actually run courses. Thomas Schorkon does teach tracking, however I cannot remeber his website as it seemed to be very much in flux the last time I looked.

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
leon-1 said:
John there are a number of schools that teach tracking in the UK, Bushcraft Expeditions and Shadowhawk to name a couple.

I know that Geoff and Hannah of natural pathways have done courses with Tom Brown, but don't know if they actually run courses. Thomas Schorkon does teach tracking, however I cannot remeber his website as it seemed to be very much in flux the last time I looked.

PM BCUK member Ed. He runs bespoke bushcraft courses in South Wales. He and his apprentices are all into tracking in a big way....also into killing and cooking whatever they track... :AR15firin

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
havingagiraffe said:
PM BCUK member Ed. He runs bespoke bushcraft courses in South Wales. He and his apprentices are all into tracking in a big way....also into killing and cooking whatever they track... :AR15firin

I hope you've given up on the mantracking then Ed ;)

Jan 22, 2006
uk
I was lucky enough to go on the Woodlore tracking course, and i can thoroughly recommend it.
If you pick up a copy of Bob Carss sas tracking you'll have a great headstart, in fact it's pretty much the best tracking book i've ever read. all the best

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
havingagiraffe said:
PM BCUK member Ed. He runs bespoke bushcraft courses in South Wales. He and his apprentices are all into tracking in a big way....also into killing and cooking whatever they track...
Not everything we track ;) .... Just the rabbit, squirral and ferral pheasant we have in our woodland

Marts said:
I hope you've given up on the mantracking then Ed
He he he.... I dont think Wenie and Dean would like us cooking them.... don't think I'd like to eat them either :p

:D
Ed

lignum vitae

May 5, 2005
kernow
John Footsteps of discovery run tracking courses. I think they concentrate on human tracking rather than animal sign. Smarty did a training day for Cornwall Search and Rescue group a while ago. From talking to a member they said it was a good day and he knows his stuff. I think he is a trained military tracker and has done some stuff in Africa some time ago. Check out thier site www.footstepsofdiscovey.co.uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE