New member from Staffordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BrickieKev

Jan 14, 2023
Staffordshire
Hi all,
I’m new to the forum and looking forward to getting involved with discussions and posts with members.
I’m in my 30’s and enjoy anything that involves being in the mountains or woodlands, wild camping and also Mountain Biking.
I came across the forum whilst looking at tracking courses. So if anyone has any recommendations, I’d be interested in hearing them.

Thanks

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Welcome to the forum :)

I've done a few tracking courses but, to be honest, would find it difficult to unreservedly recommend them.

On the other hand, I've only heard good things about the Tracking training that John Rhyder provides which, if you want to go that far, can lead to a CyberTracking evaluation:

Last edited:
Reactions: BrickieKev

BrickieKev

Jan 14, 2023
Staffordshire
Welcome to the forum :)

I've done a few tracking courses but, to be honest, would find it difficult to unreservedly recommend them.

On the other hand, I've only heard good things about the Tracking training that John Rhyder provides which, if you want to go that far, can lead to a CuberTracking evaluation:

Thanks for that. I’ll have a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE