Any snorkeler's in south east Scotland?

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Crikey was that yesterday? when i was sat having a brew at Pettico wick yesterday i saw two sea kayakers pull up on to the beach round from the jetty they had come from the St Abbs direction, i passed round the back of them when i moved off, wonder if it was them?I got back home around 4.30 ish so it would have been around 3.45 when i saw them.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Just spoke to my daughter,she's been playing with the Life boat captains daughter today and she just told me a similar story so must have been the guys i passed at pettico wick, who found the remains, two Scottish guys in orange coloured sea kayaks, they pulled onto the beach at pettico for a break, id cut across part of it to get to the jetty, when i last saw them they were sat down on it having a break, dont know if it was that beach or they saw something on the way back, will find out more tommorrow.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi Andy,me and Craigm9,are thinking of doing Coldingham again this year,i am going to get a wet suit this year,i already have fins,mask etc.We had a hoot the last time.We will give you a shout nearer the time.

Cheers Stuart.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Just a update seems the body of the man found near St Abbs was not in the water, but on the rocks below the cliffs not far from the Lighthouse,obviously the kayakers must have seen it whilst passing by,this is possibly the body of a man missing since Christmas dont really want to say more just updating.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE