Any molle users?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigant

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2009
Stoke on trent
hunting around on the interwebs for a cheapish pack for my wanderings i came across this
need one thats abit bigger than my forces 25.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260496326949&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

having read some of the comments on other posts about webbing and things and the weird looks i get when i have mine on i am keen to replace it with a decent pack and this thing seems to fit into that gap between pack and webbing. the color looks less likely to attract unwanted attention from the police or people out for trouble *get alot o that around here* also the fact i can add more pouches to it at will is interesting. so anyone used this system before? any pros or cons anyone can think of? and anyone know where i can get the same pack but from the uk? as 30 quid postage is abit silly :(

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I have got some of the pouches from the same seller and no probs with them, My pack is amade by Maxpediation but know there's plenty of copies etc. A guy on Norwich Market does them for about £45 I think. They are ok for day to day use.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I bought one of these from this seller. Very impressed with it as a day pack. In fact, with a bit of work, it could be used as an ultralite overnight pack but that may be stretching it a little.

One thing to note is that, even though the listing says that the item location is Australia, the pack was actually dispatched from Hong Kong. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion but it did seem a bit odd.

AS1007.jpg

Martin

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
I bought one of those bags in Olive Drab from ebay about a year ago. The stitching around the internal hydration pocket all came undone. Then one of the zips broke. It wasnt very comfortable with a bit of weight in it either. The hip strap wasnt padded enough so i bought a padded hip belt to go with it. But didnt really think much of it in general so its in the loft and hasnt even left the house since i bought it.

Trojan

Silver Trader
Mar 20, 2009
The Countryside
Hi

If you are looking for a Molle rucksack check out the 5.11 Tactical Rush or the Bugout Range! A mate of mine just got a Bugout and has fitted various pouchs from different makes to and it works well.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I bought one of these from this seller. Very impressed with it as a day pack. In fact, with a bit of work, it could be used as an ultralite overnight pack but that may be stretching it a little.

One thing to note is that, even though the listing says that the item location is Australia, the pack was actually dispatched from Hong Kong. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion but it did seem a bit odd.

Martin

Its quite common for stuff to be sent from HK when ordering from Australia...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE