Any good free tree and wild flower ID guides?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I am planning on trying to teach the kids a little bit more about wild trees and wild flower plants but my knowledge is limited only to what i have used in the past.

Does anyone have a links to good free guides that can be downloaded or printed to help me teach the children whilst out and about. PDF would ideally be best as I can read these via my phone.

Thanks in advance.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Thanks.

I'm mainly after something whereby I can get the kids to try and match the tree/plant with a photo on the document and then from there they can learn about that specific species of tree/plant.

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
If your thinking of some I'd cards for the kids, "multi" posted a nature detectives thread in the chatter section. I can't recommend it enough, it's been great with my kids - thanks multi

http://www.naturedetectives.org.uk/

The pages of I'd wheels have been great to slip in a pocket and pull out when the dreaded boredom sets in on a family wander.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE