Any Christmas Whiskey deals in the shops yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Anybody saw any good deals on whisky yet?Oh how i miss the Johnny Walker factory in my town ,i was in whisky heaven........

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Loads around of very good deals - Islay Storm is back at Masters of Malt which is an absolute bargain - they have Ileach back in too - both around £25

Tesco have Jura Superstition @ £25 and original at £20. Highland Park is cheap too (and a much underrated malt)

The alleged bargain of year is E&J brandy at Sainsburys - £15 - http://www.ejbrandy.com/ an American Brandy that is apparently light, fruity and under priced! I'll get some when I'm passing and let you know

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Thanks for that Red ,need to have a look not been in many of the supermarkets lately,I like the ones you have mentioned ,Highland park as well.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No worries

51_zps0394af14.jpg

52_zps6a7b461c.jpg

53_zpseebc1b47.jpg

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Aldi had a nice single malt last Sunday for £11.99 but if they're as nice as last year I'm guessing they're all gone!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks for the heads up on that, it's one I've been meaning to try for a while, think I got the last one as it's up to £24.99 now!

And they want to charge for shipping - stuff that - thats an increase of £9 a bottle in the last hour! Glad you got one at the cheaper price

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I love it, my favourite budget non peaty single malt.

I recently discovered a couple of unusual bottles that are worth a look.

Penderyn welsh Madeira and chapter 6 by the English whisky company. The English is just 5 years old and has huge potential, the welsh is quite good, well worth getting a bottle.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I recently discovered a couple of unusual bottles that are worth a look.

Penderyn welsh Madeira and chapter 6 by the English whisky company. The English is just 5 years old and has huge potential, the welsh is quite good, well worth getting a bottle.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

Had 'em both. The English is a bit 'raw'. Japanese whiskies are good and Indian ones are improving. Next October come to the whisky festival.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE