Any Bushcraft Gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I wasn`t having a go Magentus I was just stating the fact that I was looking forward to being able to earn a small wage rather than living on "allowance" from my parents. It made me learn how to save for stuff like my B reg mini mayfair and those Nike Air trainers I just had to have.

I'm all for giving away gear if I've got it

Haven't got a Woodlore by any chance?:D

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I wasn`t having a go Magentus I was just stating the fact that I was looking forward to being able to earn a small wage rather than living on "allowance" from my parents. It made me learn how to save for stuff like my B reg mini mayfair and those Nike Air trainers I just had to have.

I'm all for giving away gear if I've got it

Sorry Shewie - Bad day. Magentus

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
I do not wish to beg for any items or anything and I know haven't been here long but you guys all seem like such a close knit community. I am only 16, with no job and therefore do not have sufficient money to acquire my own gear at the moment. I am not after the best gear ever but as I have seen, there are a few kinda essentials that are needed. Was just wondering if anyone has any spare things in the attic or rotting somewhere, if they wouldn't mind letting me know. I do not really have much to offer but once I have a job and get slightly older I am happy to re-make this post and will have money to offer.

Thanks a bunch, for your time!

Liam :)

PM Me your name and address I have a good sleeping that I don't use
that I will send you and a GI mess kit.

We all have to start somewhere

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Hi Liam,

If you PM me your address I'll have a dig round and sort some bits out for you, as I know I have duplicates (or more) of quite a few things. I have some sharps I will give but not unless I have the consent of your parent/s - I hope you understand.
Good luck mate,

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
My parents definitely would've had reservations about strange men from the internet sending me knives when i was 16! ;)

Great generosity as always though guys!

Dan

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Yet again I'm humbled by the folks on here and it reminds me why I treasure your friendship. Here is a young lad down on his luck, wants to try a bit of bushcraft and this community steps up to the plate to sort him some gear out .... Totally awesome !!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Mar13277.jpg

This is the tent. its an Outbound Sierra 2, hardly used. it has no pegs but Ill find some.

it does sit flat when you peg it properly!

it will do pretty much the same stuff as an expensive tent, -these dome tents hold well in high winds. (unlike most ridge tents which I prefer because fiddling with those poles drives me mad) it has also a mossie door so you will not suffer from insects.

it will take two men if they are intimate (or one tengu with kit...hey, I need the room to spread my wings.)

Ill get it weighed

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
looks like you got the basics sorted
knife and steel
sleeping bag
mess kit
you got a pack
water bottle
army tarp and a tent
pm me your addy and i will add a kfs(knife folk spoon) a small pocket ceramic sharpener and whatever else i can find i have multipuls of all the best

j.dee69

Mar 7, 2009
Lancashire
Hi, i've put your army tarp in the post for you mate. didn't find anything else for you good job postage on this cost enough. enjoy mate hope you like it.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
great stuff guys this sort of thing keeps it being a pleasure to be a part of BCUK

Liam1811 make sure you keep us all posted as to how it all goes post up some photos so we can all see you doing your stuff

keep up the good work folks

Liam,
not sure if you are interested but I have an old Primus Paraffin Stove I can let you have.

It's old, it may need a bit of 'fettling' but it works.

I would like to see it go to someone who would get some use out of it, and my wifey will be happy that I've got rid of another one!! :D

If you are interested PM me.

Ruvio

Nomad
aye, i know how liam feels like
i'm a student so i'm broke as hell, and all my money goes on food really, so if anyone would care to donate any junk they have lying round to a skivvy student i'd really appreciate it.
i even got a <gasp> job....shovelling peas 12 hours a night, but i dislocated my wrist sadly, so thats gone..
i've also got nowt at the moment really, just a nice knife, firesteel etc....although i quite like making shelters out of what there is
even my rods broken...

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Did the folks who very kindly donated various odd 'n' ends to Liam1811 hear from him?

He went quiet for a while although I now see that he popped in again at the end of June.

Liam, let us know how your getting on.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE