Antiqued Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Hi Guys, this is an antiqued leather possibles pouch, the same design as the others that I have sold. The leather is approx 8 ounce (3.2mm thick), the belt loops will accept about 2.5 inch (60mm) belt. It has been hand stitched with Somac 18/3 waxed linen thread. The same toggle as I have used previously with leather thong to hold it in place. The leather has been waxed and finished by hand.

possiblespouchbz9.jpg

Right the cost is £50 and then shipping, RMSD is £4.75. If you want another type of shipping ask me in the PM, I'll weigh it and let you know.

leon-1

Thanks Brian, PM returned and so others know there are 2 more being made as we speak and the dimensions are approximately that it stands 6" high x 6.5" wide and 2" deep or for those of us that use metric 150mm x 162.5mm x 50mm.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I think, but not 100% sure, and will be happy to be corrected if I am wrong, that the term originally referred to one of the pouches mountainmen carried on their person with all the bits and pieces needed for cleaning, maintaining etc their guns, such as patches, nipple wrench and pick, flints, caps etc. They also carried strike a light pouches, bullet pouch and so on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE