Another Woodlore Clone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
Just noticed that Bushwear are now selling the "Harris" Knife in the latest issue of their catalogue.Made by a guy called Paul Harris in Scotland, cost £275.See www.bushwear.co.uk, anyone have any experience of this knife? there is apparently a waiting list for it so someone is buying it! This a superb looking knife although somehow strangely familiar........:rolleyes:

Regards
Mav

May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
Sure is,I'm gonna try and sell all my "other" knives at the `Gathering so I can buy one:D But it does looks like a serious alternative if you are still struggling with the pointy shiney obsession;)

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
It is a wee bit expensive.:rolleyes:

There are several makers on BB who would supply you with a custom build for less money.

Liked the midge jacket on the site though.:D

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Beware the Bushknife these people sell for about a fiver. I bought a couple to try and found they were basically a chear knockoff of one of the Frost patterns. They are scandi ground with a horendously crude secondary bevel and the blade is almost as flexible as a filleting knife. Mine have become "gardening" knives and get used for cutting out weeds, removing moss etc.

Dave

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
If you care to buy direct from Paul Harris you will save yourself quite a few pounds. His girraffe bone handled ones are about £230 and various fancy wooden scaled ones about £180-£190.
I have one of his knifes and can honestly say the fit and finish is very good indeed.
he also sells on the bay of evil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE