another one for fun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
jeez JD your hot tonight mate !!

brill but not the one i was thinking of.............this has to be written in joined up writing........chump

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
DSC02092.jpg

wrong pic hang on ...

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's like the Illuminati one, you can make them out of many words like happybirthday. Depends on the script and style of writing as to whether you can pull it off.

David Bowie is a classic...

david-Bowie.2.jpg

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
How about a sentence with five consecutive occurrences of the word "and"?

I complained to my sign painter over the sign he had done for my new shop "Roland and Andrew" "You haven't got the spaces right between "Rol" and "and" and "and" and "and" and "and" and "And" and "And" and "rew."

teknohippy

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2010
Watford & Apsley, Herts
Along those lines.

I usually use a pub sign of "Frog & Parrot" and the sentence:

"You've left too much space bettween Frog and & and & and Parrot."

Cheekily splitting the Roland and Andrew to get 13 is stretching it a bit! *grins*

I like it. Can't use it with the my circle of picky-holes-in-things friends, but I like it.

teknohippy

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2010
Watford & Apsley, Herts
Okay here's a classic.

You've got three lights in the loft. You're electrician was criminally insane and for some reason they are wired to buttons downstairs in the living room. You can't see the lights from the living room.

You can click the buttons on and off as much as you like and leave them where you want.

How can you work out which button is for which light and only make one trip upstairs and up the loft ladder into the loft?

Work it out logically, not googlely!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
One switch is switched on for 'a good while'.
One switch is switched on for half that time.
One switch isn't switched on at all.

Then go into the room and feel the bulb :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE