As William Morris didn't quite say ...

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
2,774
964
Knowhere
Have nothing in your camp you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. This is my first picture I think, of my Lochnessmuk, and my Bowie/Sgian Dhu combo. I can chop a small tree down with the Lochnessmuk, and then whittle something useful out of the branches with the Bowie. I confess the Bowie is more of a looker than the most practical tool in the box, but I was inspired by medieval daggers for the handle and guard. The smaller sheath straps to the larger sheath so there is practicality as well. Lochnessmuk, Bowie, Sgian Dhu, Fork and Sheathes.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE