Another "Hello!" from the Midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ChrisWebb2020

Mar 1, 2016
Kingstanding, Birmingham
Hi guys/gals/misc.

I'm Chris, I'm 33 and I live in Birmingham.

I'm very new to bushcraft, though not the outdoors. I'm a chef by trade, though I've always worked with my hands. I'm very interested in learning as much as I can about all aspects of bushcraft, particularly hunting, foraging, crafting and construction.

For as long as I can remember I've loved being outdoors, particularly in woods or near water, (though I am probably happiest underground to be honest, love caves.) I used to camp several times a year, though I've not been for a few years. I have been helping out at a driven phesant shoot in Shropshire for the last couple of years, and it would be nice to help out at another if anyone knows of one who are looking for beaters and I can get to them easily. I occasionally shoot too, and I've been looking at taking my air rifle out for some rabbits or pigeons. I have no issues about 'getting my hands dirty' and I'm a strong believer in responsibility and sustainability when sourcing food, particularly meat.

I'm looking forward to conversing with you all, (and maybe meeting some,) and hopefully getting some sound advive along the way.

Thanks for reading, TTFN :goodnight:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE