Angst comes through. Top man indeed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I had to say a public thank you to one of our members ANGST. He went above and beyond for me

I recently treated myself to a Kupilka 21 and while wandering round Youtube looking at what others have to say about it I found a video where the guy mods the handle and makes a belt/pack hanger. I thought I'd do that to mine.
Screenshot from 2016-07-13 20:33:28.jpg

Kupilka Cup Mods.

looking on ebay and etsy for a suitable button yielded nothing usable, then I remembered Sonni works with antler so I PM'ed him enquiring if he had anything I could use. He sent me a photo of the one he had and I said it was perfect.

Apologies to Sonni for the lousy cellphone photo the camera is on charge.
Screenshot from 2016-07-13 20:36:30.jpg

Not only did he send me one but he sent me two beautiful antler buttons FREE of any charge he would even let me pay for postage. That's what make the forum such a well respected place when members go out of their way to help others.

My wife is already a fan of Sonni's work as she wear his leather barrettes in her hair almost daily. Thanks Sonni much appreciated.

Cheers,
Malc.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
That's really nice, I do love the camaraderie on the forums and the 'Pay It Forward' mentality.
Long may it continue!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE