Amsteel group buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
If anyone can spare (sell) 12 metres of any colour of 1/8th when it arrives then that would be much appreciated. I've always wanted to try the stuff out. But I guess I'll have to wait and see......

LBL

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Like LBL, if anyone fancies selling me 30ft (any colour, either 2.5 or 3mm) then I'd love 'em forever too! :)

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Haha, more offers than you can shake a stick at! ;) Thanks very much to both of you. I'll get in touch when the deed is done and see what the score is then. :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all i wouldnt mind some either if anyone has any spare so i can try it out anything to lighten the wieght regards dave

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
hi all i wouldnt mind some either if anyone has any spare so i can try it out anything to lighten the wieght regards dave

well how about i'll sort cwillson out and reskinov can sort you dave, then everyone knows where they stand. there's gonna be a whoopie sling invasion :) just got to figure out how to make them now:confused:

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
Latest Update over on Hammock Forums looks like they have finalised all of the amounts but with 7.5 miles of rope it is having to come directly from Samson so 3/4 week lead time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE