Am I a meanie?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Not a meanie - just plain sensible!
At that price you should not add anything to the whisky - not even ice or water!
If god had wanted whisky to be a weak and watery brew he would not have made it of alcohol!
Buy some coloured rubbing alcohol such as Bells if you want to make toddies!
The woman is really ill if she expected you to use GOOD whisky in a toddy - get her to hospital fast, this kind of delirium only comes with severe illness!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I know what you mean John but I just could not say no to my Welsh Love Goddess although I was a tad miffed when I found out she and her sister had polished off a bottle of Cles De Ducs XO with Tesco Lemonade.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I know what you mean John but I just could not say no to my Welsh Love Goddess although I was a tad miffed when I found out she and her sister had polished off a bottle of Cles De Ducs XO with Tesco Lemonade.

That would be "just cause" or "justifiable homicide" around here ... at the very least it would be a fine of unlimited brownie points, grovelling apologies and replacing the said bottle of luxury booze with three more ... and that is only the punishment for shopping at Tesco.
As to ruining the booze de lux - it cannot be punished on this earth but would be punished in the hereafter!

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I know what you mean i wouldnt be too impressed if swmbo started slurping my Bells without asking, never mind anything else.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Meanie. One dram's worth and you grudged it :shocked:

Hope Man 'flu strikes you and she hides the damned stuff from you :D

Toddy

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
You're supposed to make ice cubes out of birch sap, with a little bit of mint leaf in them. Ray says this is straight up legit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE