Alpkit Heads Up.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Just a heads up that Alpkit are about to revamp their cookware/stove range, so are doing their mytipot for 25% off. Now 30 quid rather than 40. 

No connection, not tried the pot myself, but thought it may be of interest to some people here.

Julia

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Pot:
Capacity: 1350 ml
Weight: 104 g
Diameter: 145 mm
Height: 80 mm
Lid:
Weight: 60 g
Diameter: 150 mm
Height: 32 mm
Pot + Lid:
Material: Titanium
Weight (pot + lid): 164 g
Thickness: 0.7 mm
Mesh storage bag
Origin: China
I sold mine

I dont like cooking with Ti myself. Worse than mess tins. The only weight you will save is from elbow grease. Cleaning it !

For the record i have 2 MSR titan kettles, and my £3.50 non stick with lid pot is my go to pot.

:)

Elgatoloco

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
Glasgow, UK
I've got mytipot and to be honest don't like the pan/lid handle, the wire handle don't have 'stoppers' on on the wire ends and usually you'll end up removing it from sockets rather than fold/unfold, but this could be done on your own so no biggie, just a lil' bit of diy i guess:)

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I've had the whole range and the big one is same excellent quality as the rest of Alpkit titaniumware. The only problem with the big one is that with this capacity you are mowing from "just boiling water" area in to "proper cooking". And those pots burn most of the foods. I couldn't even reheat spaghetti in that big pot (wide butane burner) so in my opinion the 450ml is a great cup, 750ml is a good water boiling vessel, the 1380ml pot is only usefull if you need a big water container or don't mind a lot of effort to cook something... But everybody likes titanium :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE