Alone Series 8, Ep 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Good to see Theresa on Alone S8, especially as she got a "This is the first time an Alone participant has attempted to build a pit house" overlay.

1623448493637.png

We've been watching the comments on Youtube and it's fairly clear that some people put your ability to survive bears based on whether you wear ear rings.

• Haha
Reactions: Woody girl

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Just caught up with the show. Looking forward to seeing her complete the shelter.

As for the comments, seen a few, like claiming she didn't take an axe or multitool so will be out soon and other such nonsense.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Theresa is keeping her skills under wraps.
I'm sure she will surprise all the nay sayers and trolls that think they know better, having never left their sofas, or eaten anything that doesn't come from a burger van!
I'd like to see them out there doing what she is doing.
My admiration for this lady has gone up a few more notches. Go girl! Show em!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Only airing in the US I think.

I thought the boat was pretty neat though each time he dropped the open knife into the tarp I swore at the screen.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Yeah, if he dropped it a third time hope it would have punctured.
Thought that tarp looked particularly skookum in the show, like it was rubberised or something.
But looking at his 10 items video,
, looks like some poly* one.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've no means to watch it but I'm looking forward to hearing about it form Theresa at the Moot next month, she'll have some great stories..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE