Almost lost my Mora Clipper....twice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
the bloody clipper, if you jog a little too fast it bounces out! i hate the damn sheath so much!!!!

I made a cunning webbing loopy thing that the clipper sheath fits snugly in, and provides it with a secure belt loop, as well as a Velcro retention strap over the knife handle. I'll try and put a picture up- but it involves several lengths of olive webbing, a short bit of elastic, and some velcro. Very simple to knock up on a sewing machine.

Every survival camp we take the scouts on, we seem to spend at least an hour trying to locate lost clippers. The problem with the sheath is that it tempts people (well scouts!) to clip it to places even less secure than a belt- like pocket flaps etc.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Next time you've got a tin of expanding foam on the go, squirt a bit into the clipper sheath, and it should keep a decent hold on the blade for a while. (Just let it cure before you put the knife in for the 1st time)

This form the man who has lost his clipper behind lasterboard, somewhere in his garage..... and now owns an orange one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE