Almost all we seem to be after

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I went to the warehouse of Jasper at Strikefore (http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php)

last week and he has a little treasure chest out the back.

He has a rack of Moras and clippers of the carbon and stainless variety, all priced at £8.

He has new Crusader cookers for £6, with a pack of 12 gel sachets for £5 and grade 1 crusader stainless mugs for £5 too, I picked up a utility pouch for another £5 that he had banging about.

He also mentioned that in the next week or so he's getting ripstop nylon US military parachutes which he will knockout for £40.

Add to that he's a thoroughly Bl##dy nice chap and will go out of his way to help he's worth a call, I'm not affiliated with him at all, just pleased with every dealing.

It's best to give him a call as he had loads that isn't on his website.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
I have to second what is said above. Top guys, bought 10 field dressings from their ebay site for £13, arrived next day! Fantastic service :You_Rock_

saffy

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Yep, really nice guy.
Got my clipper, sleep system, basha and other goodies from his warehouse. Even laid on the offer of a cup of tea whilst I went through a box of sleeping bags and tried a few for size. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE