All sparkly new!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 6, 2009
essex
Alrighty,
I've had a great day made even greater by stumbling upon this site... woah, so much to take in, it's all a bit overwhelming!! :)
Hello, I, like pretty much everyone here, was always up a tree or in a ditch as a kid, and not much has changed now I'm nearly 30!
I'm a Forest School Leader in Essex and have been so for around three years now, which entails taking classes of small people, around 4-5 yrs old, out into woods to use that space as a space for real, hands-on learning.
I'm always looking to develop my skills and the tutorials on here look great. I took a Woodlore Fundamental Bushcraft Course in 07 to test some old skills and pick up more, and ended up passing with a distinction, something I'm really proud of. I'd deeply recommend it.
So yeah, I'm really looking forward to sharing and exchanging tips, ideas & opinions with you all.
Big Smiles
Janina

Jan 6, 2009
essex
hey there, welcome to the forum! which woods did you use in essex?!

Hi Wilderbeast,
We work in privately owned woods mainly in the Braintree / Uttlesford districts, with very accomodating land owners!
As I work with children, I can't tell you which ones we use exactly, sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE