All Items Sold Pending Payment. Bivibag, Tarp, Cooker, Water Filter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hillwalker

Nov 28, 2004
the Wilds of Lough Gur
To Start

A Mountain Range Diagonal Zip Gortex Bivi Bag. Approx 220cm long, approx 96 cm wide at Head and approx 60cm wide at foot.

View attachment 20555View attachment 20559View attachment 20560View attachment 20561

a couple of very small marks, no delaminating and no holes. Only used a couple of times but carried often.

I would like £35.00, this included P&P

Custom Made Silnylon Tarp by OutdoorEquipmentSupplies.com, an American Guy who specializes in ultra and lightweight Tarps

View attachment 20558View attachment 20562View attachment 20563View attachment 20564

Dimensions 240cm by 186cm, weight 330g stuff sack 10g. seam sealed. Never used. One small spot of silicone sealer on the top side of the tarp, came like this.

I would like £35.00 This includes P&P

MSR XGK II Multi Fuel Cooker. Includes Folding Base, 650ml Fuel Bottle, Spares Kit and Instruction sheets x2, Stuff Sack. NO windshield

View attachment 20566View attachment 20567

used on a few occasions. I tested this prior to the photos being taken, worked fine no leaks from any of the seals. The soot is from using lead free instead of Colemans fuel (couldn't get the Colemans)

I would like £37.00 Including P&P

Finally a MSR Miniworks Ceramic Water Filter. Never used in the field, played with in the Kitchen when bought. Includes the filter, the cleaning pad, The Instructions and the stuff Sack.

View attachment 20565

I would like 37.00 Including P&P

The only item I would consider for a trade is a berghaus Munro 35 litre or a Karrimor equivalent in green

Many thanks for looking

Last edited:

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Oh I just wanted to ask, do you know where to get the replacement filters for this model, I had a quick look online and can't seem top find anywhere that sells them in the UK?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE