Albums on the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I ought to apologise to all my forum freinds for spamming their profile feeds with uploading pics to an album on here, but I'm delighted with my new skill :) I've got some questions though.... it doesn't show all the pictures that were uploaded and I can't find or edit the ones that don't show although they are numbered in the album.... actually I lie like a cheap naafi watch, they've just gone...28 showing, the albums here is anyone can see if I've just done something stupid

Also, is there a way to see other albums grouped together rather than having to look at individual members profile pages as its rather a long and drawn out way to see them? And is there an upload limit in numbers of pics or mb size for FM?

Apologies if there's a link or previous post on this, I had a good look around but couldn't find anything beyond the forum hosts own FAQ on albums and pictures... but that could be me being overexcited and auld :)

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Pfffft, must be me malfunctioning... but I do seem to have hit an album limit somewhere :) Does anyone else have albums up? I'd like to get more familiar with them and haven't found any on freinds profiles yet. People must think I'm stalking them ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE