Alan Wood Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
you boys are not trading in the edged tools section are you? :nono:

To get back on topic I have not had a reply to my question from woodlore. I did let them know that I would post the reply here if that was ok by them so maybe that put them off :?:

Bill

A

Airborne

Adi007 said:
I'm not selling it - it ain't broken yet!

Damn it..lol.any ways...so im hearing alot positive feedback on this woodlore and im not aware of it spec.whats so good about it. Is the older w/s knife lighter/better than new one?

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
the ws woodlore and dartmoor are two very, very different knives. not really rivals.

the dartmoor has the potential to be a great all round tool, but requires a massive amount of reprofiling imho. the standard edge geometry is a bit naff, again, just my opinion.

the woodlore is a much smaller knife, (approx' 4" blade) designed with a significant emphasis on precision woodwork.

cheers, and.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Brings to mind what P T Barnum said about suckers ...

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
tamarack outdoors are selling alan wood knives now, or am i just behind the times ? Alan Wood Hand made knife of exceptional quality

Alan Wood is a renowned knife maker in the Uk who currently has a 2 year waiting list for his work.

Tamarack have designed and had made this knife by alan which comes with a full sheath with belt look, cord loop and stike a light holder. A second sheath for spyderco sharpening stone is also included

TAMARACK RECOMMENDS. When you are looking for a quality knife Alan Wood is one of the best. A quality tool and a personal favourite with our instructors

Price ££200.00 http://www.tamarackoutdoors.co.uk/

W

waldorf

Hi
Here is a better pic of the Tamarack knife.
Cheers
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?p=92200#post92200

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE