Wanted Air Arms S410 TDR

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to part with?
I’d prefer .22, I have cash or other air rifles, binoculars, lots of random bushcraft stuff and tents to trade if preferred.
Also a few Filson jackets/bags and rucksacks, oh and of course knives

Cheers, Russ

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Unfortunately I sold mine about 18 months ago... brilliant rifles with a much better case than the newer S510 version. Good luck finding one.

Dan

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
You can’t go wrong with Air Arms rifles, superb things. Second to non.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Thanks Chandelierman, I forgot I was a member on there!
He’s not looking to post and I’m based in Derbyshire, I’ll keep a eye on the forum though.

chandelierman

Forager
Dec 14, 2018
essex
And be careful about having any posted! There are a lot of dodgy sellers out there,Personally I like to pay my money when I have the goods in my hand

Reactions: Mr Wolf

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I feel the same usually, he’ll take PayPal and they seem pretty good about items not received/not as described and refunds.
Would still prefer face to face though or someone trusted on here

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
So I’ve found one for sale, I thought it was an hour and a half away but it’s in a place of the same name Firth, Scotland ☹️
the guy says he will send me a copy of his air weapon certificate.
My question is should I be reassured by this, does it have his name and address on it, can that be easily faked/the details be wrong?
Cheers, Russell

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Personally I wouldn’t
I would, but I’d have a couple of phone chats with the bloke to get a measure of him, you’ll soon know if he’s ok. Hardly anyone does business face to face these days, the economy would grind to a halt. You can ask for pics or even better do a video call where you can see the rifle through his camera and ask questions. There’s no point whatsoever to faking the certificate, it’s just a formality, a simple form that’s sent off and approved. There’s nothing in it that’ll tell you anything about the gun, just that he legitimately owns it.

For what it’s worth, I got the diesel heater in my van fixed by the fitter using FaceTime on my phone. He was going to drive miles to me, but I showed him the problem and he got me to try a few things. It saved a wait, a drive, and money doing it that way.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Thanks for everyone’s replies, I’ve now found one.........advice on stirrup pump please!
Russ

Attachments

• 75096838-E122-4BBA-AA84-81FD9E6DE308.png
    75096838-E122-4BBA-AA84-81FD9E6DE308.png
    509.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Billmill123

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Congrats mate, nice one! I desperately wanted this TDR a few years ago and got very close to pushing the button. I was seeking lower weight because my underlever Weihrauch was giving me backache unless used prone. In the end I went for BSA Ultra SE, changed the trigger and fitted a stubby silencer. At the time I looked into pumps and decided on a Wembley Tri Pump on the strength of reviews. They seem to be called the Accupump these days, and the price has rocketed. Whatever you buy, make sure it has moisture drainage and air filtration.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE