Air arms s410 carbine 10 shot pcp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Air arms pcp s410 carbine pre tamper, camo stock, hawk hk red /green led 3stage scopes ,buffalo river case .this is one of the best hunting rifles I have owned very accurate and powerful ,only selling as lost permission with new farmer and tbo eyes are letting me down not the rifle.....so I am looking for a nice custom bushcraft knife of a very nice Bark river bravo 1 / falkniven F1 micarter ivory to do a deal with ,the rifle is in a 8/10 condition and had overall this time last year by a gunsmith friend as to keep it in it's original purchase condition.This is a rare beast and new owner will have to be present at point of deal and over the age of 18 years.please feel free to pm me and I will send picture via email .cheers Stewart .

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
I have the s400 and think air arms air rifles are a very good investment as they are easy to handle and a accurate shot .how much you asking mate ?

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Have a price but this is on the swaps page really looking for a nice custom knife but do feel free to pm me your details just in case nothing come up ,cheers Stewart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE