Ahoy bushcrafters from IronAngel Forge in the US!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all, J. Griswold of IronAngel Forge here.

I noticed a fair amount of traffic coming in from this site and decided to have a look about...nice place you have here! We need more folk along your lines in the states.

My background, for those who may have interest; I've been a professional blacksmith for 29 years and own and live in the oldest continually operating blacksmith shop in Michigan in the US, in a tiny town named Hart. Over the years, I have worked at ren fairs, black powder shoots, and historical sites (including land side at fort michimacinaw (oooh slaughtered that spelling!!!) for a short fill in stint). I've done the usual stuff (beds, gates, railings) to the very exotic (stage props for rock bands, film and television show props, collector pieces, adult collector pieces ('nuf said there) and some armor). I studied under a cranky old german-american smith, and eventually decided the life of an engineer was a whole lot less fun that beating hot steel and mucking about in the woods.

If anyone has questions, feel free to shoot me a line or ask here, I will do what ever I can to answer in a semi-timely manner! Thank you for your time.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
Was that THE cranky old german-american smith that you studdied under?
If so you had a great teacher:)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hello and welcome to BCUK! I feel sure I've come across something about your forge quite recently but I can't remember what I was looking for at the time. It'll come to me after I click that button. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE